Thursday, November 12, 2009

Going forward- again

Just wanted to give a quick update on Dad...

The water pill is doing the job they were hoping it would- he's lost 47 pounds in 2 weeks. And because he's not in pain from being so swollen he's going back to being funny, outgoing, hardworking (walking to and from meals, and to and from PT) and sounds like the good new old self :) (I think some of you know what I mean :)

Also, last week they found some of the Cellulitis coming back, they were able to kill it with antibiotic almost immediately- so things are looking good again!

I'm praising God for quick answers and strong deliveries. I'm also thanking Him for having the ability to continuously baffle the doctors...I think it's my new favorite thing! :)

Oh, and I'm Praising God for another birthday for my dad... today he turns 55. :)

Thank you for praying and many blessings to you all!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment